MyRPB for Participants Portal—NOW LIVE!
Your RPB information is now even easier to access.
You may have already logged into the Fidelity NetBenefits® website where you can manage your RPB retirement investments. Now with the launch of the new MyRPB for Participants portal, you can access all of your RPB information in one place. The two sites are seamlessly connected and don’t require separate logins.
If you haven’t done so already—we urge you to log in to the portal to manage your RPB retirement and insurance benefits. It’s important that you do this as soon as possible to ensure the safety of your account. To log in, click here. You can also log in at any time on rpb.org by clicking on LOG IN in the upper right corner, and then selecting Participants > LOG IN.
Our new portal offers great features and makes it easier than ever for you to monitor your RPB account.
- See a comprehensive view of your RPB benefits and account settings.
- Access quick links to the Fidelity NetBenefits website to manage your RPB retirement account.
- Easily view and update your beneficiaries online.
- View your insurance coverage or learn what you’re eligible for and how to sign up.
- Stay on top of your profile information—including compensation and contribution rates for participants who are actively contributing to their 403(b) account.
If you have questions about the new MyRPB portal, we’re here to help. Contact us.